REMINDER - ICTP-SISSA Geometric Analysis Seminar - Monday, 24 October, at 14:00 - SISSA, room 134

Math Section math at ictp.it
Fri Oct 21 12:01:09 CEST 2016

ICTP-SISSA GEOMETRIC  ANALYSIS   SEMINARS 2016

Monday, 24  October, at 14:00 hrs.

Mark Stern (Duke University)

Title: Instantons on ALF spaces

Abstract: I will discuss progress on establishing Cherkis's Nahm
transform for multicenter Taub NUT spaces. This transform gives a
conjectured correspondence between instantons on ALF spaces and
solutions of a system of nonlinear odes. Verifying the conjecture
requires first refining our understanding of the asymptotic structure of
instantons.

This is joint work with Sergey Cherkis and Andres Larrain.

----
ICTP's shuttle service to SISSA follows the following schedule. ICTP
departures are from the Leonardo Building main entrance:
Monday - Friday

ICTP to SISSA     10:30   /  13:30
SISSA to ICTP     14:00   /  18:00

VENUE: _*SISSA*_, room 134