Seminar on W-algebras and Integrable Systems

Boris Dubrovin dubrovin at sissa.it
Wed Jul 27 09:52:32 CEST 2016

Dear All,

Next talk on the Seminar on W-algebras and Integrable Systems

will take place on

Friday July 29, 11:00- 12:30, Room 136 of SISSA Main Building

Speaker: Daniele Valeri (Tsinghua University)

Title: Adler type pseudodifferential operators and generalized Drinfeld-Sokolov hierarchies in type A

Abstract: We will give the definition of an Adler type pseudodifferential operator and we will show its use in the theory of integrable systems. The main application is devoted to construct generalized Drinfeld-Sokolov hierarchies for classical W-algebras in type A.

Recall that today, July 27 at 14:30 - 16:00, Room 136, there will be a talk
"Hodge integrals and integrable hierarchies”  by Di Yang (SISSA).

Boris Dubrovin