Seminar on W-algebras and Integrable Systems

Boris Dubrovin dubrovin at sissa.it
Fri Jul 22 13:57:56 CEST 2016

Dear All,

Next talk on the Seminar on W-algebras and Integrable Systems

will take place on

Wednesday, July 27, 14:30-16:00, Room 136 of SISSA Main Building

Speaker: Di Yang (SISSA)

Title: Hodge integrals and integrable hierarchies

Abstract: For any semisimple Frobenius manifold, we construct the so-called Hodge integrable hierarchy, which is a tau-symmetric deformation of the integrable hierarchy of topological type. For the one-dimensional Frobenius manifold, we conjecture that the Hodge hierarchy is a universal object in the class of all tau-symmetric Hamiltonian deformations of the KdV hierarchy. We also explain some recent connections between Hodge integrals and random matrices. The talk is based on a joint work with Boris Dubrovin, Si-Qi Liu and Youjin Zhang.

Boris Dubrovin