ICTP-SISSA Geometric Analysis Seminar - Wednesday 20 July, at 14:30, (Room 133, Sissa)

Math Group math at ictp.it
Wed Jul 20 10:12:42 CEST 2016

ICTP-SISSA GEOMETRIC  ANALYSIS   SEMINARS 2016

Wednesday, 20  July, at 14:30 hrs.

NGO QUOC ANH (Vietnam National University at Hanoi)

Title: Q-curvature flow on manifolds of even dimension

Abstract: It is now widely known that negative gradient heat flows can
be used to study several prescribing curvature problems. In this talk, I
will present an heat flow to study Q-curvature on closed Riemannian
manifolds of even dimension. I will also address the difference between
low and high order equations and discuss a few questions related to this.

VENUE: SISSA, room 133

--
Koutou Mabilo
ICTP Mathematics Group