Brasco and Hayrapetyan's CalcVar seminars

Emanuele Tuillier Illingworth tuillier at sissa.it
Wed Feb 17 11:59:56 CET 2016

CalcVaR Seminar Announcement

*Lorenzo Brasco* (Università degli Studi di Ferrara)

Title: Some regularity results for a class of nonlocal and nonlinear
elliptic equations

Venue: SISSA, Wednesday, *February 24*, at 4 pm in lecture room 133

Abstract:  In this talk, I will review some recent regularity results
for weak solutions of nonlocal variants of the p-Laplace equation. The
model case we have in mind is the Euler-Lagrange equation of an
Aronszajn-Gagliargo-Slobodeckij seminorm. In particular, I will present
a higher differentiability result for solutions, recently obtained in
collaboration with Erik Lindgren (KTH). I will also discuss some
connections of these equations to an Optimal Transport problem with
congestion effects.

*Gurgen Hayrapetyan* (Ohio University)

Venue: SISSA, Tuesday, *March 1*, at 4 pm in lecture room 133