ICTP Mathematics Seminar - Wednesday 25 November, at 15:00

Math Section math at ictp.it
Tue Nov 17 10:13:22 CET 2015

M A T H E M A T I C S   S E M I N A R S   2015

Wednesday, 25 November, at 15:00 hrs.

Anilatmaja Aryasomayajula (University of Hyderabad)

Estimates of Hilbert modular cusp forms of integral and half-integral weight

Abstract:
In this talk, we describe a geometric approach from theory of heat kernels
and geometric analysis to derive estimates of Hilbert modular cusp forms
of integral and half-integral weight. As an application, we give a proof
of an average version of  AQUE.

VENUE:  Luigi Stasi Seminar Room (ICTP Leonardo da Vinci Building, first
floor)