ICTP Mathematics Seminar - Thursday, 18 June at 16:30

Margherita Di Giovannantonio mdgiovan at ictp.it
Tue Jun 16 09:40:00 CEST 2015

M A T H E M A T I C S   S E M I N A R S   2015

Thursday, 18 June, at 16:30 hrs.

Francesco Sorrentino (SISSA)

Title: Tree-level Cohomological Field Theories, cyclic Commutative
infinity algebras and formal Frobenius manifolds

Abstract: Let (V,g) be a free module with non-degenerate inner product
over an algebra k of characteristic 0. I will present the different
structures in the title that can be defined on (V,g) and show they are
in bijection. In some directions the correspondence is formal, other
times it rests on the structure of the cohomology ring of the moduli
space of stable projective lines.

Venue:  Luigi Stati Seminar Room (ICTP Leonardo da Vinci Building, first
floor)