Fwd: IKERBASQUE 10 POSITIONS - RP 2015 CALL]

Math Section math at ictp.it
Fri Aug 7 13:39:07 CEST 2015

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	IKERBASQUE 10 POSITIONS - RP 2015 CALL
Date: 	Fri, 7 Aug 2015 08:02:43 +0200
From: 	Ikerbasque <ikerbasque at ikerbasque.net>
To: 	director at ictp.it

*Ikerbasque*, the Basque Foundation for Science, would like toinform you
that we have launched a *new international call*
<http://www.ikerbasque.net/>**to reinforce research and scientific
career in the Basque Country (Europe). We offer:

**

*10 permanent positions for Senior Researchers **Ikerbasque Research
Professors.***

oResearchers with a solid research track and leadership capabilities

oThe applicants must have their PhD completed before January 2007

oPermanent contract positions within any of the Basque Research Institutions

oDeadline: September 25th

For further information, use this link:*www.ikerbasque.net*
<http://www.ikerbasque.net>**

We would appreciate your help in disseminating this information, in case
you know about any colleague that could be interested and meets the
requirements of the call.

Thanks in advance,

cid:515411212 at 12012010-2DBE