Talk by prof Alexander Kuznetsov

Ugo Bruzzo bruzzo at sissa.it
Mon Jul 28 23:43:37 CEST 2014

=========================
SISSA GEOMETRY SEMINARS
=========================

Professor Alexander Kuznetsov (Steklov Mathematical Institute,
Moscow) will give a talk on

Derived categories of Fano manifolds of degree 10

on Tuesday, July 29th, at 11:30 am in Room 136.

Abstract: I will discuss the structure of derived categories of Fano manifolds
of degree 10. They admit a semiorthogonal decomposition with several exceptional
objects (coming from the ambient Grassmannian) and a nontrivial component,
which in the case of even dimension behaves like derived category of a K3 surface.
Conjecturally, the varieties related by the correspondence of the previous talk
have equivalent nontrivial components. I will prove this in some cases.
This is a work in progress joint with Alex Perry.

U. Bruzzo