ICTP Mathematics Seminar - Thursday 5 September 2013, at 14:00

Mabilo mabilok at ictp.it
Wed Sep 4 15:01:46 CEST 2013

M A T H E M A T I C S   S E M I N A R S   2013

Thursday, 5 September, at 14.00 hrs.

Mirzaei Reza
(Imam Khomeini International University)

"On negatively curved Riemannian G-manifolds of low cohomogeneity"

Abstract:
We give a topological description of  cohomogeneity two Riemannian
manifolds of negative curvature which are either locally symmetric or
there is no singular orbit of positive dimension.
As an application, we classify cohomogeneity k, k<4, Riemannian
manifolds of constant negative curvature.

VENUE: Luigi Stasi Seminar Room(ICTP Leonardo da Building, first floor)