Algebraic Geometry Seminar - Friday, 3 June 2011 at 14:30

Mabilo mabilok at ictp.it
Mon May 30 18:15:14 CEST 2011

A L G E B R A I C  G E O M E T R Y   S E M I N A R S   2011

Friday, 3 June at 14.30 hrs.

Prof. Vasile Brinzanescu
(Institute of Mathematics "Simion Stoilow", Bucharest, Romania)

"Vector bundles over elliptic fibrations"

Abstract: We describe moduli spaces of semi-stable vector bundles on
non-Kaehler elliptic complex surfaces and on non-Kaehler principal
elliptic bundles, which are Calabi-Yau type 3-folds.

The main technical tools used are twisted Fourier-Mukai transform and a
spectral cover construction. (Joint works with R. Moraru, A. Halaney and
G. Trautmann).

VENUE: Luigi Stasi Seminar Room(ICTP Leonardo Building, first floor)