Mathematics Seminars at ICTP-19 March: time changed!

Math math at ictp.it
Mon Mar 16 10:21:52 CET 2009

Please note that Professor Arnold will give his seminar on Thursday
19 March at 14:00 hrs instead of 15:00 hrs. (previously announced).

Thank you,  A. Bergamo

M A T H E M A T I C S   S E M I N A R S   2009

Thursday, 19 March at 14:00 hrs.

Professor Vladimir I. Arnold

(Steklov Mathematical Institute, Moscow, Russia)

"Statistics of random mappings of finite sets"

VENUE:  SEMINAR ROOM (ICTP Leonardo Building, first floor)

M A T H E M A T I C S   S E M I N A R S   2009

Tuesday, 31 March at 14:00 hrs.

Professor Vladimir I. Arnold

(Steklov Mathematical Institute, Moscow, Russia)

"Are the quadratic residues random numbers?"

VENUE:  SEMINAR ROOM (ICTP Leonardo Building, first floor)