JOINT ICTP/SISSA STATISTICAL PHYSICS SEMINAR: "Generating Functional Analysis of an Interacting Geometric Brownian Motion for Stock Market Dynamics"

statphys statphys at ictp.it
Fri Apr 17 13:52:43 CEST 2009

* *

*JOINT ICTP/SISSA STATISTICAL PHYSICS SEMINAR
Tuesday, 21 April 2009   -    12:30 hrs
Seminar Room
ICTP Leonardo Building - 1st floor

Kartik ANAND
(ICTP, Trieste)

"Generating Functional Analysis of an
Interacting Geometric Brownian Motion
for Stock Market Dynamics "

Abstract

In this talk I will discuss a minimal interacting generalisation of the
geometric Brownian motion model be formally equivalent to a model
describing the dynamics of networks of analogue neurons. Using the
Generating Functional formalism, I will show how one can solve for the
steady state solutions in a non-trivial and interesting regime.

*