Mathematics Seminar - 7 March 2006

ICTP info point info_pt at ictp.it
Mon Mar 6 11:18:18 CET 2006

SEMISIMPLICITY OF THE CATEGORY OF RELATIVE HOPF MODULES

Dr. Thomas Amoussou Guedenon

Abstract: Let k be a field, H a Hopf algebra with a bijective antipode,
an associative algebra with identity on which H coacts in such a way
that
A is a right H-comodule algebra. We will give sufficient conditions for
the category of relative (A , H)-Hopf modules to be semisimple; i.e.,
completely reducible. We recover a result of Ida Doraiswamy on
semisimplicity of the category of rational (A , G)-modules, where G is a
linear connected algebraic group acting rationally on a finitely
generated
commutative algebra A.

Tuesday 7 March at 14:00

ICTP Seminar Room, Main Building, first floor