[RegCNET] RegCNET Digest, Vol 508, Issue 1

Doumbia Madina doumbiamadina at yahoo.fr
Tue Dec 8 20:40:14 CET 2015

Dear all Users, I done a test with a chem of regcm and in my output file, I have a opt outcomes with two variables aod and aext8. I would like to know how  this variables has been calculated.
In model code source (regcm4.4.5), I found that the names of these variables are opt_aod_out and opt_aext8_out (resp.). Is somebody here who can help me to find in which module and subroutine variables opt_aod_out and opt_aext8_out are computed!
 Thanks in advance.
Best regards!
Madina

Madina Doumbia
LAboratoire de Physique de l'Atmosphère et de Mécanique des Fluides (LAPA-MF)Université Félix Houphouët Boigny-Cocody (Côte d'Ivoire)