[RegCNET] (no subject)

Thanh Huyền thanhhuyenlth at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 12:01:38 CEST 2015

Dear Graziano Giuliani,

Thank you for your reply with detail explanation.

I have followed your instruction of soil moisture's unit in both RegCM4.2
and RegCM4.4.5.7. As you mentioned, the correct unit of measure in the
model which was corrected is kg/m^2 (or mm). However, the values I got from
these versions seem to be wrong with the unit.

To make it clear, I would like to indicate the results I received from
these models in updating soil moisture simulations (please find in attached
file). This is the case for no update soil moisture for the regional
100-115E 7-24N in 2012.

Would you mind telling me the reasons for these differences between 2
version of RegCM?
Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Thanh Huyền