[RegCNET] ERA-Interim download problem

Graziano Giuliani ggiulian at ictp.it
Mon Jun 8 09:03:21 CEST 2015

On 06/08/15 07:17, samira hasani wrote:
> Dear Graziano Giuliani
> Hi,I am  student and i want to download ERA-interim data
> from:*http://users.ictp.it/~pubregcm/RegCM4/globedat.htm*, but i face
> the problem of *The requested URL /data/d9/ERAIN150/2008/air.2008.00.nc
> <http://air.2008.00.nc> was not found on this server.* this problem has
> existed for 1 year ago, would you mind helping me?
> Any help will be appreciated.
> sincerely
[...]

That interface is outdated and should not be used. It should also not be
linked (will ask about it to the internal web support), but it seems
that google still is indexing it.

The ONLY distribution page for RegCM input dataset is:

http://clima-dods.ictp.it/regcm4

Graziano Giuliani - Earth System Physics Section
The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics
Strada Costiera 11 - I - 34151 Trieste Italy