[RegCNET] CBMZ chemistry crash

James Ciarlo` james.ciarlo at physics.org
Tue Jul 21 14:01:40 CEST 2015

Dear RegCNETers,

I have installed a recent version of the RegCM and tried to run a CBMZ
simulation for 1 year. However, the chemistry crashed and the simulation
kept on running producing a massive error log.

After including a few lines in the mod_che_chemistry.F90 I got the
following information on when the error is happening:

xrout, xrin, trac%indcbmz
  7.864835401599373E+153   38524086126.5782               10

10 is H2O2.

I have attached the regcm.in file and the error obtained. I cannot figure
out why this is happening. I was wondering if anyone has any idea on the
matter.

Thanks and regards,
James