[RegCNET] missing files for MPI-ESM-MR/RCP45

Graziano Giuliani ggiulian at ictp.it
Mon Jun 29 10:40:29 CEST 2015

On 06/23/15 20:44, Raymond Arritt wrote:
> I have found it usually is much, much faster to download CMIP5 files
> directly from the CMIP5 archive on the Earth System Grid than from the
> ICTP site.
[...]

One note: the data for MPI-MR have NOT been downloaded from the ESG,
where it is not possible to find all the required dataset to drive the
RegCM model.

The data have been downloaded from the DKRZ CERA interface as
CMIP5_RCM_forcing_MPI-ESM using the jblob downloader from them.

I will download again the missing data.

G.

--
Graziano Giuliani - Earth System Physics Section
The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics