[RegCNET] Fw: How to process CLM3.5 output file

Samy Rateb ratebsamy at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 24 08:22:15 CET 2015

    ----- Forwarded Message -----
  From: Samy Rateb <ratebsamy at yahoo.com>
 To: "wangxuejia86 at 163.com" <wangxuejia86 at 163.com>
 Sent: Monday, 23 March 2015, 14:40:13
 Subject: Fw: How to process CLM3.5 output file

Dear Xuejia Wang

In order to be able to visualize CLM3.5 output file with ncl, u must put the Domainfile.nc and clm3.5 output in ncl script with the variable u want to visualize.
This is a sample of NCL script which demonstrate my point.
Also as soil temperature is a 3D variable, u will see that in soil temp in ncl script i put number 2 as a level so u can choose the level u want to visualize.
Hope this will help you
Best Regards
Samy