[RegCNET] SST Error

saeed bayat saeedbayat7276 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 07:11:10 CET 2015

Dear RegCM Users
I am using RegCM-4.1.1 on ubuntu platform and compiled libraries(zlib,
hdf5,netcdf-4.3.2) in /usr/local/ directory with gfortran compiler. I want
to do o job which occurred in 2014 and I get the NCEP/NCAR data as my input
for ICBC from noaa reanalysis website and sst data from RegData link. when
I make terrain and want to make sst I got this error message:
This is sst part of the RegCM version 4
   SVN Revision: Unversioned directory compiled at: data : Mar 17 2015
 time: 20:42:38

 : this run start at    : Sat Mar 21 22:12:28 2015
 : it is submitted by   : root
 : it is running on     : saees
 : in directory         : /home/saees/RCMsimulation

 Cannot get sst from file
           1           1        1253           0           0           0
        0           0           0           0
         360         180           1           0           0           0
        0           0           0           0
 NetCDF: Index exceeds dimension bound

STOP ERROR READ SST

I attached the namelist if you want to check it. Any idea would be
appreciable.

Best Regards

--
Abdolhalim Bayat