[RegCNET] installation problem with NetCDF

Graziano Giuliani ggiulian at ictp.it
Wed Mar 4 15:52:28 CET 2015

On 03/04/15 07:31, chao.tang wrote:
> Dear All,

[...]
> configure: error: NetCDF library not found
[...]

Try adding a LIBS variable in the configure line, such as:

./configure MPIFC=mpif90 CC=gcc FC=gfortran
CPPFLAGS="-I/labos/le2p/ctang/RegCM_LIBs/usr/include"
LDFLAGS="-L/labos/le2p/ctang/RegCM_LIBs/usr/lib" LIBS="-lnetcdff
-lnetcdf -lhdf5_hl -lhdf5 -lz" --enable-clm45

G.

--
Graziano Giuliani - Earth System Physics Section
The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics