[RegCNET] problem in compiling RegCM-4.1.1

saeed bayat saeedbayat7276 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 06:31:37 CET 2015

Dear RegCM Users
I am trying to compile regcm on my laptop with ubuntu-14.10. I installed
netcdf-4.1.1 in /usr/local/bin and installed gfortran 4.9 and 4.4. When I
want to compile model, I got this error message:
../Config/mod_dynparam.F90:482.12:

        use mpi
            1
Fatal Error: Cannot read module file 'mpi.mod' opened at (1), because it
was created by a different version of GNU Fortran
Makefile:88: recipe for target 'mod_dynparam.o' failed
make[1]: *** [mod_dynparam.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/saeed/RegCM-4.1.1/Main'
Makefile:47: recipe for target 'regcm' failed
make: *** [regcm] Error 2
I think the problem is about my compiler version. How can I set my compiler
to gfortran-4.4?

--
Abdolhalim Bayat
Ph.D Student of Synoptic Climatology