[RegCNET] About aerosol indirect effect

chen chenjh1213 at 163.com
Tue Nov 15 05:02:54 CET 2011

 Dear Dr. Fabien and all the  RegCM funs
I'm going to do aerosol indirect effect and I have run some examples, but the resuts were not satisfied.
I try to find the reasons, but i'm fruitless. So I'm here to ask for help and suggest.

Can you give me some suggests about how to deal with the aerosol indirect effect?
As my understood, in one simulation,  we calculate the radiative mode two times, one with the BKRE,
one with the normal effect radius, and the difference is the indirect effect. which is just like the direct
radiative effect.  Am I right?

Thank you in advance!