[RegCNET] Installing RegCM 4

Travis O'Brien travis.obrien at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 18:40:10 CEST 2011

Hi Stephen,

Can you provide details on what is going wrong with the compilation (e.g. a text file with error messages)?  It is capable of compiling under ubuntu, but some tools need to be in place first, and error messages would indicate what.

Also, I suspect that regcm would compile under cygwin in Windows 7, but I've not heard of anyone doing that.

-Travis-