[RegCNET] Patchlevel 2 for 4.1.1

Graziano Giuliani ggiulian at ictp.it
Thu Aug 11 17:49:20 CEST 2011

Here we are again!

Ufuk (thanks!) found the problem with timesteps less than one minute is only
partly solved: albeit now the BC are correctly read, problem still persist in
writing output file, with the rounding problem appear elsewhere in the code. We
implemented for this a more radical solution changing timestep in the model to
be in seconds everywhere.

The patch is at:

http://eforge.escience-lab.org/gf/download/trackeritem/125/557/4.1.1-p2.patch

and it must be applied to the 4.1.1 released tree (not on an already patched
4.1.1-p1).

cd RegCM-4.1.1
patch -p0 -i 4.1.1-p2.patch

Again this problems does not hit You if model timestep (dt) is greater than 60,
but any user using 4.1.1 is invited to update to this p2 level.

Enjoy!

Graziano.

--
Graziano Giuliani - Earth System Physics Section
The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics