[RegCNET] convert many nc files into one

mubashar dogar mubashardogar at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 11 22:12:49 CEST 2011

Hi Xuejia,

You can use the template option in GraDs to open all the nc files as one file. Just go to the following link and see which works for your purpose. It will solve your problem.

http://www.iges.org/grads/gadoc/templates.html

Otherwise I can give you a FERRET code that will do the job for you. Let me know if you are familiar with FERRET.

good luck,

Mubashar