[RegCNET] convert many nc files into one

Peter Huszar huszarpet at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 20:00:38 CEST 2011

Hello Xuejia,

for this, an ideal tool is CDO (climate data operator). Find the
documentation at

https://code.zmaw.de/embedded/cdo/1.5.0/cdo.html

For Your purposes, You should use it like

cdo mergetime ifile1 ifile2 ifile3 ifile4 ofile

 where ifile1, ifile2 etc are the files that contain the same data of
same dimensions, only the time coordinates are different. The ofile is
the name of the output file.

Good luck

Peter