[RegCNET] error when compiling Regcm4.1

donggt dgt_007 at 163.com
Mon May 23 11:21:35 CEST 2011

Dear all,
   I met some character lines as "sh: nc-config: command not found" when I configured the Regcm 4.1 in my PC cluster. After ignoring these, I compiled the model with "make regcm", but unfortunately the procedure aborted. the error messages are as follows:

PGF90-F-0004-Unable to open MODULE file esmf_alarmmod.mod (mod_split.F90: 33)
PGF90/x86-64 Linux 7.0-2: compilation aborted
make[1]: *** [mod_split.o] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/disk1/users/lzk/RegCM-4.1/Main'
make: *** [regcm] Error 2

I have no idea why it fails because i have compiled and run Regcm4.0 at the same platform successfully just a few days ago. Is there anyone who has encountered similar situation? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

Regards,
Li Zhenkun