[RegCNET] Fwd: Please help

Sara A. Rauscher rauscher at lanl.gov
Mon May 16 20:36:33 CEST 2011

Dear Sir/Madam

Hello!

I am very sorry to take your time!!!

I just start to use the RegCM4.0 before 3-maonth a go for my PhD study,
and I am very interested to see the long term direct and indirect
effects of anthropogenic aerosols (i.e., SO_2, SO_4 , C….) but the
anthropogenic aerosols data available from the RegCM3 and RegCM4 Data
Web (i.e., http://users.ictp.it/~pubregcm/RegCM3/globedat.htm
<http://users.ictp.it/%7Epubregcm/RegCM3/globedat.htm>and
http://users.ictp.it/~pubregcm/RegCM4/globedat.htm
<http://users.ictp.it/%7Epubregcm/RegCM4/globedat.htm>) is only for one
year (i.e., Edgar 2000). *Could you please, please, please assist me in
regarding where and how I can get more data of anthropogenic aerosols?
Or if you have could you please, please, please share to me? *

**

*Also could you please tell me what to do in order to simulate the
indirect effects of anthropogenic aerosols using RegCM4?*

**

*/Thanks in advance for your help!!!/*

--
This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions,
e-mail legal notice, and implemented Open Document Format (ODF) standard.

*MailScanner* <http://www.mailscanner.info/>,
and is believed to be clean.