[RegCNET] Problem in EH5OM data

qamar ulzaman qamarulzaman at gmail.com
Mon May 9 10:01:48 CEST 2011

Dear  All

The Data folder has no problem, i may have another problem
 I have following massage of PTOP/complex terrain when i run *icbc* how to
get out of this

  This is ICBC part of the RegCM version 4
   SVN Revision:  compiled at: data : May 07 2011  time: 16:23:06

 : this run start at    : Mon May  9 12:45:12 2011
 : it is submitted by   : pmdtest
 : it is running on     : pmd02.pakmet.com
 : in directory         : /home/pmdtest/RegCM-4.0/Bin

 NREC =       299500
 NSTART,NNNEND:       100933      101413
 IDATE1,IDATE2:   2010020100  2010060100

 FILE ALREADY EXISTS:
 /home/pmdtest/RegCM-4.0/PreProc/ICBC/PAK_ICBC2010020100

 Do you want to overwrite the existing file? [y/n/q]
 READ IN fields at DATE:  2010020100
 Error: the RCM surface is above the GCM
 model top at i,j=           1           1
 This might reasonably happen if you have a
 very tall mountain in your domain. Setting
 ptop to a smaller value could help.
 Otherwise, this indicates a bug somewhere...
 NaN             =>  NaN            ,    5.000000

regards

--
Qamar ul Zaman
Meteorologist