[RegCNET] Problem in setting domain in RegCM4

pushpraj tiwari pushprajiitd at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 13:22:18 CET 2011

Dear all,

             I am trying to set my domain (30S - 56 N; 28 E - 128E)
             for that i have taken   :                     iy =108
                                                                  jx = 128
                                                                  ds = 90
                                                                  Clat
=13.00
                                                                  Clon  =
78.00

       But i am getting my domain which i have  attached here.
       There is a huge difference coming in the plotted domain and the
theoretical domain. Can any of you suggest me  why this is happening.

Any suggestions please

Thanks in advance

Pushpraj Tiwari
Centre For Atmospheric Science