[RegCNET] EH5OM Simulation RF to A1B

Jonathan Winter jwinter at giss.nasa.gov
Tue Nov 23 20:49:46 CET 2010

Hi James,

This is possible in RegCM3, I haven't tried it in RegCM4.  I had to modify the ICBC code (ICBC.f and SST_EH5OM.f) to get it to work.  In SST_EH5OM.f, you have to change what file is opened when using "IDATE1", "IDATE2", and "file".  In ICBC.f you have to do the same thing using "IDATE" and "FINM".  You may also have to change the file naming conventions a little to make it work.

Best,

Jonathan