[RegCNET] MPI problem

Flavio Justino fjustino at ufv.br
Tue Aug 17 16:40:09 CEST 2010

Hi colleagues,

I am trying to compile the regcm4 using ifort and netcdf-3.6.0-p1,
it seems to be OK to compile the models compoenents individually,
however, when I type "make all" something goes wrong as below.

I have installed the openmpi with ifort,

The error message is :

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
SUCCESSFULLY CREATED clm2rcm BINARY FILES
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/fjustino/RegCM-4.0/Main'
/usr/local/bin/mpif90 -I/usr/local/include  -DMPP1 -DCLM -DSEAICE
-DDCSST -O3 -fp-model precise -convert big_endian -assume byterecl  -c
-o mod_dynparam.o ../Config/mod_dynparam.F90
fortcom: Error: mod_dynparam.F90, line 503: This module file was not
generated by any release of this compiler.   [MPI]
        use mpi
------------^
fortcom: Error: mod_dynparam.F90, line 508: This name does not have a
type, and must have an explicit type.   [MPI_COMM_WORLD]
        call mpi_barrier(mpi_comm_world,ierr)
-------------------------^
fortcom: Error: mod_dynparam.F90, line 510: This name does not have a
type, and must have an explicit type.   [MPI_INTEGER]
        call mpi_bcast(iy,1,mpi_integer,0,mpi_comm_world,ierr)
fortcom: Error: mod_dynparam.F90, line 515: This name does not have a
type, and must have an explicit type.   [MPI_CHARACTER]
        call mpi_bcast(iproj,6,mpi_character,0,mpi_comm_world,ierr)

ant help is much appreciated

Cheers,

Flavio