[RegCNET] Fw: how to control the parameters in the RegCM3 output file

Haile Kebede hailekg95 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 26 07:53:19 CEST 2009

Dear, rajesh
You are correct, as the name indicate "user.in" helps to setup the parameters you want.
1. go to the directory you have created to run the model
2. open "user.in" if you don't find, copy it from "Postproc"
3. set "0'' for variables you want to ignore and "1" for the variables you want to keep
Peace!!!
Haile