[RegCNET] Plotting Terrain output in ArcGIS

IMRAN NADEEM qphoton at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 23:04:58 CET 2007

Dear RegCNET Users,

     I am trying to plot topography and landuse fields in ArcView, but
finding some difficulties in defining map projection parameters (like
False_easting and northing). I am using Lambart conformal conic Map
Projection. If someone has experience of plotting regcm output fields in
ArcGIS, please let me know so that I can explain my problem more clearly.

Best Regards
Imran

---
Imran Nadeem
PhD Student
Institute of Meteorology
Department of Water, Atmosphere and Environment
Uni. of Natural Resources and Applied Life Sciences (BOKU)

Peter-Jordan Strasse 82
1190 Vienna, Austria

Mobile: +43 699 1194 3044
Tel.: +43 1 47654 5614