Remembering Miguel Virasoro

Matteo Marsili marsili at ictp.it
Tue Jul 19 14:00:41 CEST 2022

Dear all,

UBA is organizing an activity in Buenos Aires, Argentina, on July 22nd, to remember and celebrate the life and contributions of Miguel Angel Virasoro (https://wp.df.uba.ar/virasoro/ <https://wp.df.uba.ar/virasoro/>). The activity combines some scientific talks and a part that I call "more personal" during which we are planning to show brief (<1min) videos of people who worked or interacted with Miguel where they could talk about him, remember him, etc.

We have two separate links to watch this activity on YouTube, one for the first half (morning in Argentina) and the other for the other half:
First half (9:00-12:45 GMT-3): https://youtu.be/gVcNxwncwcg <https://youtu.be/gVcNxwncwcg>
Second half (14:30-17:30 GMT-3): https://youtu.be/1lZgg4K1EQI <https://youtu.be/1lZgg4K1EQI>