FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 3rd - Basovizza under the stars (20:45 - 23:00)

ICTP/infopoint - Emili Sabina infopoint at ictp.it
Tue Aug 24 16:28:46 CEST 2021

Dear hikers and Nature lovers,

We are sharing again a special invitation to explore the beauties of the
Karst in the night offered by Curiosi di Natura group.

A very emotional experience together with a Special Guest, the
Astrophysics Dr. Giorgio Calderone who will talk about the visible
constellations, leading the attendees to an imaginary journey through
our Solar System and our Galactic Home, the Milky Way.

To make sure you'll feel comfortable, organizers suggest participants to
take along a sweater/blanket, a torch and a sitting mat.

*Please note that due to high demand to this event, you should make your
reservation as soon as possible.*

Meeting point: at 8:30pm - Astronomical Observatory of Basovizza

GPS:45°38'22.4"N 13°52'24.2"E - 45.639556, 13.873389

Google maps: https://goo.gl/maps/YGHShDQQievFtq8z8

Participation fees:

Full - Euro 10

7-14 years - Euro 5