SUNDAY AUGUST 22nd - Basovizza under the stars (21:15 - 23:00)

ICTP/infopoint - Emili Sabina infopoint at ictp.it
Tue Aug 17 16:04:56 CEST 2021

Dear hikers and Nature lovers,

We are sharing herewith a special invitation to explore the beauties of
the Karst in the night offered by "Curiosi di Natura" group.

A very emotional walk in the meadows enjoying the night air smells pure
and clean together with a Special Guest, the Astrophysics Dr. Giorgio
Calderone who will talk about the visible constellations, leading the
attendees to an imaginary journey through our Solar System and our
Galactic Home, the Milky Way.

Meeting point: at 9pm - Astronomical Observatory of Basovizza

GPS:45°38'22.4"N 13°52'24.2"E

Participation fees:

Full - Euro 10

7-14 years - Euro 5