Trieste Science+Fiction Festival 2020

Infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Wed Oct 21 14:04:47 CEST 2020

Dear Supporter,

my name is Marco Catenacci, Accreditation Office of the *Trieste
Science+Fiction*
*Festival 2020*, and I am writing to You to renew the agreement with our
Festival for
the upcoming 20th edition programmed *from October the 29th to November
the 3rd*
*2020*.
 The online Festival will be available on the platform MyMovies,
whereas the
live events will take place at the Cinema Ariston and at the Teatro Miela.

I am therefore particularly glad to offer You, for this particular
edition as well, the
opportunity for You and Your associates to purchase the tickets *for our
single live*
*screenings* (Cinema Ariston and Teatro Miela) at *reduced price*,
showing a badge
of the affiliated institution or other similar title.

I would like to remind You that access to the screenings is allowed until
seats last, and that *the capacity of the screening halls has been limited*
*according to the current regulations*.

I also take the chance to bring to Your attention that, within the
Trieste S+F Festival’s
official programme,*the Science Doc Day* will take place– a whole day
dedicated to
conferences, professional meetings and online events dedicated to
*scientific*
*documentary*. The initiative can truly represent an opportunity not
only for the
professionals of the audiovisual ambit, but also for all those
scientists, researchers or
scientific institutions interested in offering ideas or subjects for an
audiovisual
process.

Marco Catenacci
Ufficio Accrediti
Trieste Science+Fiction Festival
Festival Internazionale della Fantascienza di Trieste
Piazza Duca degli Abruzzi 3
34132 Trieste
Italy
T +390403220551