Fwd: Princeton Department of Physics is conducting a search for an Assistant Professor

Edgar Roldan edgar at ictp.it
Mon Oct 19 20:46:08 CEST 2020

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Princeton Department of Physics is conducting a search for an
Assistant Professor
Date: 	Mon, 19 Oct 2020 18:21:46 +0000
From: 	Charlene Borsack <cborsack at PRINCETON.EDU>
To: 	pcts_nominators at Princeton.EDU

Dear Colleagues,

We are writing to let you know that the Princeton Department of Physics
is conducting a search for an Assistant Professor (tenured track) in
theoretical physics this year.  The search covers all subfields,
including high-energy physics, particle physics, gravity, quantum
information, mathematical physics, condensed matter physics, atomic
physics, and biophysics.

We would appreciate your help in identifying promising candidates in any
of these areas, and sharing information about our search with them.
Application information can be foundhere
<https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/17211>, and the deadline for
submissions is November 15, 2020.

We are especially interested in encouraging women and other
underrepresented minorities to apply.  If you know of any strong
candidates, please encourage them to submit an application.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Regards,

Herman Verlinde

Chair, Physics Department

Princeton University