Vacancy of a room offered

Infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Fri Nov 13 13:27:59 CET 2020

Dear all,

My name is Bruno Valinoti, I'm 34 years old, a PhD student at Trieste University and working at the ICTP.
I'm looking for a person to share the flat where I live.
The apartment is a 96 m2 on a 2nd floor near largo a roiano area. Composed of entrance, living room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, service room and bathroom. Fully furnished and equipped with dishes and household linen. The condominium has a beautiful internal garden, the area is very quiet and with quick access to many bus stops.

The expenses are around € 340/month/person, including services (electricity, water, gas, internet, common building expenses) and rental.

A 17 m2 bedroom will be free in December, for a visit to the apartment and to know each other, you can call me to +39 388 655 9412, or send me and email to bvalinot at ictp.it.

Thank you!

Regards