accommodation

Rosita Glavina rosita.glavina at ts.infn.it
Wed Jun 16 17:13:09 CEST 2010

Hi,
My name is Madhura Killedar; I will soon be joining the University of
Trieste,
working with prof. Stefano Borgani and am looking for accommodation.
I expect to arrive in late October or so, and will be based at the
Department of Physics, at Via Tiepolo 11. I would be looking for:
  - a one bedroom apartment with kitchen
  - near the Observatory (Via Tiepolo 11) or easily accessible by bus
  - available in Oct/Nov
  - fully furnished if possible.
  - available for approx. 6 months is fine
If you know of any places that would be appropriate, I would love to
hear from you.
I will be new to the country, arriving from Sydney, Australia, so I do
not know
the area well; thus I would appreciate any suggestions and advice on
public transport etc. as well.

please feel free to contact me by email at : m.killedar at physics.usyd.edu.au

Regards,
Madhura