Room for rent

morgan at icgeb.org morgan at icgeb.org
Mon Nov 9 13:55:15 CET 2009

Please post,

/////////////

Room available form December; 300 Euros per month plus expenses: Water,
gas, electricity (aprox 300-350 Euros annually depending on use), contract
fees (100 Euros annually), insurance (50 Euros annually), heating system
maintenance (50 Euros annualy) and garbage (70 Euros annually). A three
month deposit is asked. The contract is for one year and can be extended
for one more year.

The room has one bed, an antique wardrobe and a big antique table.

The apartment is to be shared with me, Marcos. I am 27, male, non-smoker,
from Argentina. I am a PhD student from ICGEB starting my third year and I
have been living there for the last two years.

The building is from the 60’s and it is well maintained. The apartment is
on the third floor and there is no elevator. It has three rooms, a
kitchen, one bathroom and a small balcony with very nice view to the see
and mountains. One of the rooms is closed. The building is detached from
other buildings, so there is a lot of light and the neighborhood is very
quiet.

The apartment has an autonomous heating system and washing machine.

The apartment is at less than 5 minutes walk from Piazza Oberdan and less
than 10 minutes walk from the train station.

If you are interest e-mail me to morgan at icgeb.org.

Thank you.