Practice Talk about "Fusion and Climate Change" on Monday 20 November, at 11.00 in Luigi Stasi Lecture Room

Infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Wed Nov 15 09:57:27 CET 2023

Dear All,

I’m going to attend the COP28 conference in Dubai in 3 weeks, where I
will be part of a panel on Energy and Climate, among other things.
I will represent Fusion Energy. While I’m not giving a long talk as
such, I’ve prepared a set of slides so that I can visualise my points,
while I make them on the panel.

I would like to invite anybody from around the institute who is
interested in ‘Fusion and Climate Change’ to join me in the Luigi Stasi
Lecture Room on Monday 20.11. at 11:00 for a practice talk.
It’ll take about an hour. I’ll value your feedback that will help me to
get my line of argument straight.

Thank you

Regards

Ralf Kaiser