Coffee Morning - Physics Without Frontiers on Wednesday 15 November, 9.30-11.00 LB Reading Room

Infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Mon Nov 13 12:02:00 CET 2023

ICTP Physics Without Frontiers is inviting everyone to meet over coffee
on *Wednesday*, *November 15th from 9:30 to 11:00*!

Come to learn about our programme, meet our volunteers and see how to
get involved - all while drinking your morning coffee!

Coffee morning will take place in the Reading Room located next to the
bar in Leonardo building and will be hosted by:

Natasa Stojic, PWF co-coordinator
Mohammed Faraj, PWF alumnus
Zainab Nazari, PWF volunteer
Abhishek Adak, PWF volunteer