REMINDER-VACCINATION FOR SEASONAL INFLUENZA

ICTP/infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Mon Oct 24 16:02:19 CEST 2022

VACCINATION FOR SEASONAL INFLUENZA

The ICTP Medical Service is organizing an Autumn campaign of
vaccination against the seasonal Influenza.

If you want to benefit from this offer, please contact us through e-mail
'medical at ictp.it', so we can order the necessary quantity of vaccination
doses and arrange the injections.

*We will not accept any booking after Friday, 26 October 2022*.

We are planning to start the injections  from 7 November 2022 .

The vaccine is strongly recommended to;

- People over 65 years

- People who suffer from chronic illnesses

- People with heart or lung problems

_*As it is difficult to differentiate between Covid 19 and influenza the
medical service recommends everybody to consider getting vaccinated *_

Medical Service