SEASONAL INFLUENZA VACCINATION-2022/2023

ICTP/infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Wed Oct 19 15:55:34 CEST 2022

*VACCINATION FOR SEASONAL INFLUENZA*

The ICTP Medical Service is organizing an Autumn campaign of vaccination
against the seasonal Influenza.

If you want to benefit from this offer, please contact us through e-mail
'medical at ictp.it', so we can order the necessary quantity of vaccination
doses and arrange the injections.

*We will not accept any booking after Friday, 28 October 2022*.

We are planning to start the injections from 7 November 2022 .

The vaccine is strongly recommended to;

- People over 65 years

- Children

- People who suffer from chronic illnesses

- People with heart or lung problems

_*As it is difficult to differentiate between Covid-19 and influenza the
medical service recommends everybody to consider getting vaccinated *_

Medical Service