15/10/2022 Trieste Ukulele Club - Free entrance

Infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Tue Oct 11 15:08:12 CEST 2022

The *Associazione Italo Americana FVG/ American Corner Trieste*
<https://aia-fvg.blogspot.com/2022/01/about-us.html>, piazza
Sant'Antonio Nuovo 6 Trieste, proposes the *Trieste Ukulele Club*
<https://aia-fvg.blogspot.com/2022/09/trieste-ukulele-club-202223.html>.
Free Activity for all ages and all levels of Ukulele.  Beginners are
always welcome! Registration for new participants requested. info:
www.aia-fvg.blogspot.com <http://www.aia-fvg.blogspot.com/>  040 63 03 01.

The group was founded in February 2022.  Meetings are held every 2 weeks
on Saturday mornings from 10-12.
The next Meeting of the Trieste Ukulele Club:

*October 15, 2022 at 10 am
*
*% Associazione Italo Americana FVG /American Corner Trieste*
*Piazza Sant'Antonio Nuovo, 6 - Trieste*

New participants should *REGISTER ONLINE
<https://forms.gle/ygde8rR19DMTK7pu5>.* https://forms.gle/ygde8rR19DMTK7pu5
The objective of the group is to have fun playing the Ukulele and
singing in English.  Our motto is:  If you don't know how to play the
song, sing it as loud as you can!

We learn one new song at each meeting.  The group language is English.
Previously learned songs are replayed.  We are not experts and the
meeting is not a "course".  We learn together.

Each meeting starts with Three Little Birds di Bob Marley and ends with
El Tram di Opcina (not an English language song, but fundamental in the
repertoire of Ukulele players in Trieste)!

The group debuted on the Piazza Unità stage of the Maker Faire Trieste
in settembre, with great performances of The Lion Sleeps Tonight
<https://youtu.be/k3QUXfIN-YA> and Riptide.

For additional information: www.aia-fvg.blogspot.com
<http://www.aia-fvg.blogspot.com/>, aia.fvg at gmail.com 040630301

Sincerely,