Last concert of the season at Teatro Verdi on Monday, June 13th 2022

ICTP/infopoint - Emili Sabina infopoint at ictp.it
Tue Jun 7 12:03:42 CEST 2022

Dear ICTP Scientists and Staff,

We are herewith sharing the invitation from the Societa' dei Concerti
_for the last concert of the season_ which will take place**on*Monday,
June 13th 2022 _/at TEATRO VERDI/_* Riva 3 Novembre 1, Trieste at 8:30 pm.

http://www.societadeiconcerti.it/giuliano-carmignola-e-riccardo-doni

ICTP members can take advantage of an agreement with the Societa' dei
Concerti and booking a seat for only 5€.

If anyone is interested in attending this event should contact the ICTP
info point (infopoint at ictp.it) *by the latest this* *Friday at 4.30pm.*

We'll then pass the list of names to the organizers. You can proceed
with the payment at the theatre's box office which will be open from 7.30pm.

Please remember*//**to wear FFP2 mask *while in the theatre*.*

*//* Info point